[sles-beta] Weekend planning - July 12-13

Waite, Dick Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Thu Jul 10 04:05:46 MDT 2014

Grand Day,

          Looks to be a very wet weekend in Europe and soccer is only in the evenings. Will be interesting to see who gets 3rd place.

          Does SLE 12 RC1 look Okay to hit the wires on Friday, I could reserve some time on zLinux as the good system_people are running some checks before we switch to a new IBM box, IFL’s with 30% more oomph they say.

__R
Dick Waite
Senior R&D Consultant
Phone:  +49 6151 92-1505
Mobile: +49 171 8393 769
Software AG
Uhlandstr. 12 | 64297 Darmstadt | Germany
www.softwareag.com<http://www.softwareag.com/>

Software AG – Sitz/Registered office: Uhlandstraße 12, 64297 Darmstadt, Germany – Registergericht/Commercial register: Darmstadt HRB 1562 - Vorstand/Management Board: Karl-Heinz Streibich (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Dr. Wolfram Jost, Arnd Zinnhardt; - Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Andreas Bereczky - http://www.softwareag.com