[sles-beta] Update for SLE 12 RC1: Delay in release

Stefan Behlert behlert at suse.com
Thu Jul 10 08:57:44 MDT 2014

Dear all,

we are aware that you are waiting for RC 1 to be released this week.
Unfortunately, we have still some issues that we want to get fixed before we
call our current builds an "RC 1".

For most of these, we have fixes, but verification is still taking time.

Those tests will not be finished today nor tomorrow. We expect a release of
RC 1 therefore not during this week, but early next week.

	We apologize for the inconvenience,
		Your SUSE Linux Enterprise Team

--
Stefan Behlert, SUSE LINUX
Project Manager Enterprise Server

Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg, Germany
Phone +49-911-74053-173
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Nuernberg; GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendoerffer, HRB 16746 (AG Nuernberg)