[sles-beta] Windows - Stand-alone Hyper-V Server 2012 R2

Waite, Dick Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Fri Aug 1 02:30:06 MDT 2014

Grand Sunny Friday,

Has anyone on the Beta run any SLE12-Beta work using Microsofts "Hyper-V Server 2012 R2". I have used this a year or three back but that was SLE10. I need to find a new hypervisor that can run SLE12-Beta and KVM or Xen are not in the frame. Any feedback +ve or -ve very welcome.
... and VMware is also not in the frame, sad after 12 good years.

Many Thanks and a Grand Weekend all

__R

Software AG – Sitz/Registered office: Uhlandstraße 12, 64297 Darmstadt, Germany – Registergericht/Commercial register: Darmstadt HRB 1562 - Vorstand/Management Board: Karl-Heinz Streibich (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Dr. Wolfram Jost, Arnd Zinnhardt; - Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Andreas Bereczky - http://www.softwareag.com