[sles-beta] wicked & openvswitch

Günther J. Niederwimmer gjn at gjn.priv.at
Fri Aug 15 09:32:16 MDT 2014

Hello Karol,

so now i create your minimalist ifcfg-xxx files ;-) I create static configs

ifcfg-eth0
ifcfg-ovsbr0
ifcfg-eth1
ifcgf-ovsbr1

On this system are 4 NIC's

Two are in the moment not configured.

On start up the two ifcfg-ethX are known from wicked and configured.

the two ifcfg-ovsbrX are not known from wicked and NOT configured.

After the start up a "wicked ifreload all" bring up the two ifcfg-ovsbrX

The SUSEfirewal have also problems with this set this have to modify manual.

wicked I mean know the ifcfg-eth0.orig SuSEfirewall not.

In this situation I have no working network after boot and problem with nfs
and more

Now I have to test the KVM Clients for working with openvswitch and more ;)

I sent attached the original created configs from YaST2 and my modification what
I mean before  this must be configured?.

You can have more Logs when you like :-).

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen / best Regards,

  Günther J. Niederwimmer