[sles-beta] RC2 Dates ?

Waite, Dick Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Tue Aug 19 04:50:24 MDT 2014

Grand Day SLES12 List,

On one of the older schedules we were going to have a SLES 12 refresh on Friday 22nd. Is that still a maybe date or should we plan for a relaxing weekend with the Bar-B-Q? Schools will be starting up over the next couple of weeks. Then people who are not tied to school holidays can exit stage left, and that’s my exit.

__R

Software AG – Sitz/Registered office: Uhlandstraße 12, 64297 Darmstadt, Germany – Registergericht/Commercial register: Darmstadt HRB 1562 - Vorstand/Management Board: Karl-Heinz Streibich (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Dr. Wolfram Jost, Arnd Zinnhardt; - Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Andreas Bereczky - http://www.softwareag.com