[sles-beta] Enabling ip forwarding causes server to reboot

Filipe Lacerda filipe.lacerda at lusolabs.com
Wed Aug 20 05:28:36 MDT 2014

Hi.

Are you using unicast or multicast?

I had a problem using multicast recently in SLES 11 and happend to find out that the network switch had to be configured to accept multicast as some more config over the infrastructure.  I was using Cisco UCS blades and networking equipment.

Changed to unicast and no more spontaneous rebooting either after fencing or during runtime.

One question I have. Do you set a Fencing Topology? or just use one fencing device?

Thanks,

Filipe Lacerda