[sles-beta] Installation failed on PowerKVM

Josef Reidinger jreidinger at suse.cz
Wed Aug 27 02:36:49 MDT 2014

On Wed, 27 Aug 2014 02:26:18 -0600
"Ryo Murakawa" <RMurakawa at suse.com> wrote:

> Hi Expert
>
> Today I try to install SLES12-RC2 on PowerKVM on Power8.
> But the installation terminated. Please check the attached figure.
>
> If there are some workarounds, please let me know.
>
> Regards.
>
> Ryo

Hi Ryo,
it looks like bug we have reported, but I cannot reproduce it reliably.
Can you reproduce it with each installation? Does it happen with qt
installation or with text mode ( from current reports it looks like
only with qt ). And do you use some kind of remote installation ( vnc
or ssh ) or direct one?
I am still trying to debug what can cause it.
Josef