[sles-beta] Network Problem on Install RC2

Günther J. Niederwimmer gjn at gjn.priv.at
Wed Aug 27 08:20:31 MDT 2014

Hello,

I have 4 NIC in my system when I like o change anything in the Network config
on the Installing Window,  this is never working for registration ?

The Problem (only for me ?) the installer have a other structure then I.

I like to have eth0 on the first found NIC but now the Installer it different
the onboard NiCs are eth3 or eth4 usw.

When I like to change this I have afterward  a broken Network or a crash with
the Installer.

The Firewall have also Problem after installing, no Zone is  Assigned but the
firewall is running, so I have no chance to come back with SSH.

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen / best Regards,

  Günther J. Niederwimmer