[sles-beta] openvswitch LTE Version

Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de
Thu Aug 28 12:20:48 MDT 2014

On Thu, Aug 28, Günther J. Niederwimmer wrote:

> Hello,
>
> can we have the LTE Version 2.3 from openvswitch in the SLES 12 I miss this in
> RC2

That was only released two weeks ago and contains some incompatible
changes. When should we adjust our code and test that all?
And when should our partners adjust their code?
Sorry, but at some point of time we have to stop, and this point of
time was RC1.
Else SLES 12 will never come to market.

  Thorsten