[sles-beta] openldap Packet broken

Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de
Fri Aug 29 13:41:26 MDT 2014

On Fri, Aug 29, Günther J. Niederwimmer wrote:

> Hallo,
>
> now I found a big Problem, the OpenLDAP Packet is broken?

No.

> OpenLDAP Packet don't create the user / group ldap I mean this is also the
> Problem I can't configure Ldap.

>From the spec file:
%pre
/usr/sbin/groupadd -g 70 -o -r ldap 2> /dev/null || :
/usr/sbin/useradd -r -o -g ldap -u 76 -s /bin/bash -c "User for OpenLDAP" -d \
    /var/lib/ldap ldap 2> /dev/null || :

So the user and group ldap should be created.
Please look in /var/log/zypp/history, if there is an error
message about openldap installation.
For me, it works.

  Thorsten