[sles-beta] openldap Packet broken

Günther J. Niederwimmer gjn at gjn.priv.at
Sat Aug 30 04:04:18 MDT 2014

Hello Thorsten,

Am Freitag, 29. August 2014, 21:41:26 schrieb Thorsten Kukuk:
> On Fri, Aug 29, Günther J. Niederwimmer wrote:
> > Hallo,
> >
> > now I found a big Problem, the OpenLDAP Packet is broken?
>
> No.
>
> > OpenLDAP Packet don't create the user / group ldap I mean this is also the
> > Problem I can't configure Ldap.
>
> From the spec file:
> %pre
> /usr/sbin/groupadd -g 70 -o -r ldap 2> /dev/null || :
> /usr/sbin/useradd -r -o -g ldap -u 76 -s /bin/bash -c "User for OpenLDAP" -d
> \ /var/lib/ldap ldap 2> /dev/null || :

Yes, I found this in the Packet and create it per hand!

but anything is wrong?

with beta9 I can change / adapt anything, now it is not possible to adapt hdb
(?)

> So the user and group ldap should be created.
> Please look in /var/log/zypp/history, if there is an error
> message about openldap installation.
> For me, it works.

I tested it today ;)

You are right, when I Install openlad as single packet I have the user / group
ldap.

But when I install over YaST2 auth Server I have no user / group ldap

now I start to test to config openldap handy.

after install with  YaST2 Auth Server I have always the Error "Implementation
Error" when I like to change anything, also when I  create user / group ldap ?

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen / best Regards,

  Günther J. Niederwimmer