[sles-beta] openldap Packet broken

Günther J. Niederwimmer gjn at gjn.priv.at
Mon Sep 1 02:56:02 MDT 2014

Hello,
Am Montag, 1. September 2014, 10:01:26 schrieb Martin Vidner:
> On Sat, Aug 30, 2014 at 12:04:18PM +0200, Günther J. Niederwimmer wrote:
> > Am Freitag, 29. August 2014, 21:41:26 schrieb Thorsten Kukuk:
>
> > > So the user and group ldap should be created.
> > > Please look in /var/log/zypp/history, if there is an error
> > > message about openldap installation.
> > > For me, it works.
> >
> > I tested it today ;)
> >
> > You are right, when I Install openlad as single packet I have the user /
> > group ldap.
> >
> > But when I install over YaST2 auth Server I have no user / group ldap
> >
> > now I start to test to config openldap handy.
> >
> > after install with  YaST2 Auth Server I have always the Error
> > "Implementation Error" when I like to change anything, also when I
> > create user / group ldap ?
> That looks like a bug in the YaST module. Please enter a bug in
> Bugzilla and attach YaST logs.
> https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Report_a_YaST_bug

I have open a #SR 10909975181 with Supportconfig output,

When you like more YaST Log, tell me.

But I have a other question to Ldap.(YaST2)

With YasT I can create a mirror Mode config but afterward i cant change the DB,
with a single installation it is possible (olcSyncRepl)

The next is the YaST Module SUSEMirrorMode?

What should this Module do ???

I mean it is broken !!

I canT create a mirror Server with this Module, the Module tell me the YaST
created ldap config is broken, I have to canche the ldap server.

when I have a hand createt mirror ( it is possible from a single installation)

The tool let me only delete a create mirror ??

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen / best Regards,

  Günther J. Niederwimmer