[sles-beta] snapper Problem

Günther J. Niederwimmer gjn at gjn.priv.at
Fri Sep 5 04:01:05 MDT 2014

Hello Thorsten,

Am Freitag, 5. September 2014, 11:15:34 schrieb Thorsten Kukuk:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Sep 05, Günther J. Niederwimmer wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > can any tell me the new way to activate snapper after the installation?
>
> man snapper
>
> Look for create-config.
>
> > On some of my Clients snapper is not activated automatic by the
> > installation?
> Most likely your partition is too small for snapshots.
>
> > But I mean before RC2 we have in the btrfs config Window a Icon to
> > activate
> > snapper, this is now missing ?
>
> Don't know which window you mean, but in the storage proposal
> editor during installation I still have the snapper check box
> if I format with btrfs.
OK, Storage Proposal ;)

I have create on all Client the same Partition ->50GB this Problem exist when
I install new on a existing Partition.

Yes, you are right, it is on the Installation Screen but not always selected
, but on a Installed system. I can't activate Shnappshot later.

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen / best Regards,

  Günther J. Niederwimmer