[sles-beta] snapper Problem

Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de
Fri Sep 5 04:16:38 MDT 2014

On Fri, Sep 05, Günther J. Niederwimmer wrote:

> I have create on all Client the same Partition ->50GB this Problem exist when
> I install new on a existing Partition.
>
> Yes, you are right, it is on the Installation Screen but not always selected

If the existing partition is also 50GB and in some cases snapshots
are enabled, but in other not, please create a SR with the yast2
log files of the cases, where it is not enabled.

> , but on a Installed system. I can't activate Shnappshot later.

If you mean in the storage proposal: possible, at least not if
you don't reformat it.
But with snapper it should be always possible.

  Thorsten