[sles-beta] SLES12 RC2 No base product found error

Richard Brown rbrown at suse.de
Tue Sep 9 09:28:45 MDT 2014

That certainly isn't happening on my test machines with RC2

As the error message states, can you provide the logs? they might
provide some insight. Instead of the just the specific y2log, you can
always run save_y2logs to generate a nice useful tarball full of all the
logs YaST has generated upto that point in the installation

Regards,

Richard