[sles-beta] Download SLE-12-Server-DVD-x86_64-GMC-DVD1.iso 404 NOT FOUND

Uwe Drechsel uwedr at suse.com
Tue Oct 7 03:59:56 MDT 2014

On Tue, Oct 07, urs.frey at post.ch wrote:

> Hi Uwe
>
> Green ? Funny, ruby is a red gemstone, so you should see red ;-)

Failed tests come up in red ;-)

> See, when we testing users  want do download, we need to log in and
> accept the license terms etc...
> So maybe you should also use this manual way to check availability

The user can be configured in the config file or credentials.yaml. The
script then tries to login by using these credentials and parsing the
web pages.

(Hm, yes, this might fail, if the user never accepted the license before).

For problems with the script I'd like to ask to contact me offlist, e.g.
in github itself or private mail.

Thanks
Uwe

--
mathematician, n:
   Someone who believes imaginary things appear right before your i's.