[sles-beta] Was SR 10884981671 - Now Gnome-shell CPU loop

Waite, Dick Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Tue Oct 21 06:11:32 MDT 2014

Many Thanks Frederic. Running xosview from the outside did show activity when executing an "updated", but when that had finished the xosview did not show any cpu used. Then run xosview in the virtual machine and the outside xosview is showing 3 cpu's running at 30-40% cpu, load factor 1.0
So the way to monitor Adabas is from the outside the virtual machine. Not quite the same with KDE ;o)

Something new for me to note down, be very carful what you run in the virtual machine that Gnome might interact with.

__R