[sles-beta] End of Beta Test

Olaf Kirch okir at suse.de
Fri Oct 24 02:06:41 MDT 2014

Dear all,

I would like to echo Uwe's words.

It is a long development cycle that has now come to an end as we're
getting ready to ship.

Thank you to all of you who spent a lot of time, effort and brain
waves on trying out our beta, RC and GMC releases, providing us with
feedback, asking probing questions and suggesting ways to improve the
quality of our product (shall I mention predictable interface names...
nah, rather not :-) Your contribution to the creation of SLE 12 is
much highly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Olaf Kirch
--
Neo didn't bring down the Matrix. SOA did. (soafacts.com)