[sles-beta] SLES 11 SP4 Beta3 - s390x

Stefan Behlert behlert at suse.com
Thu Mar 26 06:36:29 MDT 2015

On Mar 25, 15 07:53:37 +0000, Waite, Dick wrote:
> Grand New Day,
>
> The install onto a s390x went with no issues. I have done some basic
> applications runs and all went well. I'll run some builds later, again
> all non-Java stuff at the moment ( C, C++ and scripts). The install of
> SLE11-SP-4_Beta3  was on to a SLE11-SP-3 s390x

Great to hear, thanks!
Regarding the /usr/bin/vmware-config-tools.pl - I think it's not required,
but I'll leave this answer to our virtualization guys.

        Stefan

--
Stefan Behlert, SUSE LINUX
Release Manager Enterprise Server

Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg, Germany
Phone +49-911-74053-173
SUSE LINUX GmbH, Nuernberg; GF: Felix Imendoerffer, Jane Smithard, Jennifer Guild, Dilip Upmanyu, Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nuernberg)