[sles-beta] SLES11-SP4 Beta 4

Waite, Dick Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Thu Apr 23 13:10:05 MDT 2015

Grand Evening of St. George's Day,

Weather forecast for the next few days in Germany look quite wet, thought of giving Beta 4 a good seeing to would be a grand way to past the wet days until Spring came back. But it's just going past midday in Seattle, we did get Windows 10 100-61 today, but no sign of Beta 4...

From the point of view of planing it would be good to know if overnight the fairies would populate Beta 4 onto the servers.  All on this list our in the trade, we all know what can go wrong will go wrong at the wrong time, so if Beta 4 is slipping, then let's know. An issue shared is an issue halved.

__R

Planned releases:

2015­-03­-05 Beta 2
2015­-03­-19 Beta 3
2015­-04­-23 Beta 4
2015­-05­-07 RC1
2015­-05­-21 RC2
2015-June GMC

Software AG – Sitz/Registered office: Uhlandstraße 12, 64297 Darmstadt, Germany – Registergericht/Commercial register: Darmstadt HRB 1562 - Vorstand/Management Board: Karl-Heinz Streibich (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Eric Duffaut, Dr. Wolfram Jost, Arnd Zinnhardt; - Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Andreas Bereczky - http://www.softwareag.com