[sles-beta] kde = ksnapshot - gnome = ?

Waite, Dick (External) Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Wed Apr 29 00:53:54 MDT 2015

Grand Morning Wise Gnome's

I need to take some screen shots to pass on to others. With KDE I was happy with ksnapshot, with SLES 12 and gnome I have tried a few of Googles results but they are either not part of SLES 12 or very complicated.

gnome-screenshot --help will give you plenty of options. -- This seems to be the one but it's not on SLES12 or how to I load it?

For more options run shutter --help command -- This looks quite good but again I can't find it on SLES 12

I'm sure there is something simple like ksnapshot, but it's not jumping out at me.

Comments and help would be welcome.

__R

Software AG – Sitz/Registered office: Uhlandstraße 12, 64297 Darmstadt, Germany – Registergericht/Commercial register: Darmstadt HRB 1562 - Vorstand/Management Board: Karl-Heinz Streibich (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Eric Duffaut, Dr. Wolfram Jost, Arnd Zinnhardt; - Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Andreas Bereczky - http://www.softwareag.com