[sles-beta] uefi/autoyast - dell r610/r320 still fails

Matthias G. Eckermann mge at suse.com
Tue Jun 23 16:28:49 MDT 2015

Hello Joel and all,

On 2015-06-23 T 18:58 +0000 Joel Barbieri wrote:

> I also have not tested FIPS related issues [openssh]
> but will look into that when I get an opportunity.
> Currently I have disabled it as part of the build
> testing I am doing.

with respect to FIPS 140-2, SLES 12 is definitely the
better choice, as we are undergoing a FIPS 140-2
validation for SLES 12 for 8 modules (counting OpenSSH
twice, client and server).

Nevertheless, FIPS mode should work in SLES 11 SP4 as
well, at least for OpenSSL and OpenSSH. If not, please
contact us.

So long -
	MgE

--
Matthias G. Eckermann - Senior Product Manager SUSE® Linux Enterprise
Phone: +49 30 44315731                     Mobile/DE: +49 179 2949448