[sles-beta] SLES11-Sp4 GMC succesfully installed, many smartd messages

Stefan Behlert behlert at suse.com
Wed Jun 24 06:02:26 MDT 2015

Hi Urs,

On Jun 24, 15 10:00:15 +0000, urs.frey at post.ch wrote:
> Hi Stefan
> Only hot air, sorry for that.

No problem. I rather have a false alarm now than a correct one after GM
release ;)

Thanks for checking and testing!

        Stefan

--
Stefan Behlert, SUSE LINUX
Release Manager Enterprise Server

Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg, Germany
Phone +49-911-74053-173
SUSE LINUX GmbH, Nuernberg; GF: Felix Imendoerffer, Jane Smithard, Dilip Upmanyu, Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nuernberg)