[sles-beta] LWL links from Intel NIC get lost during boot

Vincent Moutoussamy vmoutoussamy at suse.com
Wed Aug 12 02:28:29 MDT 2015

Hi,

hum the DELL PowerEdge R730 is part of our yescertified hardware
(certified on SLES11SP3 : https://www.suse.com/nbswebapp/yesBulletin.jsp?bulletinNumber=141865).

By any chance, in the past did you installed a SLES 12 GA on this hardware ?

I think it is important to investigate a little bit more on that issue.
Could you please open a support Service Request for this ?
Do not forget to provide a supportconfig and any technical details you have.
This will allow us to analyse what’s going on during and after the installation.

Regards,

PS : the how to report an issue is available on this page https://www.novell.com/beta/auth/beta.jsp?id=5585&type=3

--
Vincent Moutoussamy
SUSE Beta Program and SDK Project Manager