[sles-beta] Odd happenings in the register with RC2 to RC3 update

Waite, Dick (External) Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Fri Oct 30 06:16:49 MDT 2015

Grand Afternoon,
I'm on the road this afternoon. I'll try the RC2 stuff in the morning.
That would be running a RC2 level system and de-register, check it's gone with the browser and then register and see if it's node or IP. I'll do the same with a RC3 as I have not run a de-register and register at that level.
Many Thanks and a good Halloween.

__R

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.