[sles-beta] Major Autoyast problem / bug

Lukas Ocilka lukas.ocilka at suse.com
Mon Nov 9 08:23:20 MST 2015

On 9.11.2015 16:18, matthias.hofer at arz.at wrote:
>> [...]
>> > I was able to get the logs when using SSH-based autoyast.

> of our
>> >
>> > Which product do I have to choose for SLES12 SP1 RC3?
>>
>> Yes, with component AutoYaST please.
>> Thank you !
>
> My problem is that there is no such product available in
> bugzilla.suse.com, as far as I can see.
>
> Therefore I'd like to repeat my question: Which product do I have to
> choose for this bug in SLES12 SP1 RC3?

Please use any SLES (e.g. SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP1) you will
see or any openSUSE and give is the bug number so we can change it SLES
12 SP1 RC3 ourselves. The product you choose does not matter, we will
change it.

Just please attach Yast logs and your AutoYast profile. That are the
most important pieces.

Thanks
Lukas

SLE Department, SUSE Linux