[sles-beta] Major Autoyast problem / bug

Michael Krapp mkrapp at suse.com
Mon Nov 9 08:31:00 MST 2015

Hi Matthias,

* matthias.hofer at arz.at schrieb 20151109 16:01:
> Hi Lukas,
>
> I was able to get the logs when using SSH-based autoyast.
>
> > [...]
> > All in all, bugreport in Bugzilla would be great. I'm adding two of our
> > AutoYast experts into Cc.
>
> Which product do I have to choose for SLES12 SP1 RC3?

Alternatively you can open a Service Request in the Customer Center,
using the Beta credentials. Support then takes care of creating the bug
and adding you to Cc.

--
Kind regards / Cordialement / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Michael Krapp, Technical Support Engineer
Worldwide Support Services Linux
Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nürnberg