[sles-beta] SLE-Classic et. al.

Frederic Crozat fcrozat at suse.com
Mon Nov 16 00:52:10 MST 2015

Le lundi 16 novembre 2015 à 07:39 +0000, KRONSEDER, Thomas, Dr. a écrit
 :
> Hello,
>
> regarding:
>
> > > We do have quite a number of modules now that you can add into
> > > the
> > > mix, would it be very hard to have a KDE module so that one could
> > > have a DM of ones own choice ?
>
> > I think some announcements at SUSECon this week might help with
> > that
> > (hint, hint ;)
>
> Do you have a pointer to the respective announcement(s) ?

I don't have any pointer but this was about SUSE Package Hub (so far,
there is very few
documentation available at https://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Backports ;)

KDE 5 will be available there soon, but unsupported.

I'm expecting broader announcement on Package hub soon but I don't have
any ETA.

--
Frederic Crozat
Enterprise Desktop Release Manager