[sles-beta] LVM startup issues...

Vincent Moutoussamy vmoutoussamy at suse.com
Tue Nov 17 06:11:32 MST 2015

Hi,

> On 16 Nov 2015, at 18:17, Joel Barbieri <Joel.Barbieri at merge.com> wrote:
>

> I am still having this issue with a fresh build based on RC3.
>
> So I don't know if that is a re-open of an SR, an new SR, or how it should be handled.
>
> I can probably share the custom ISO we create to assist troubleshooting, or the yast profile, or whatnot.

Ah, could you remind me the SR number please? I will check the status
of this issue.
If your SR has been closed the issue should be fixed, but targeted for
the GMC.

Btw do not hesitate to share the technical details here on the mailing
list and not just on the scc support page, this way more eyes (beta
testers and SUSE employees) could try to reproduce your issue.

--
Vincent Moutoussamy
SUSE Beta Program and SDK Project Manager