[caasp-beta] How-To: Container Monitoring and Performance Analysis

Alejandro Bonilla abonilla at suse.com
Wed Apr 12 13:30:18 MDT 2017

Hi Cameron,

That is a nice question for our product managers. I believe that may be our intention in an upcoming release.

Certainly, we’d want our customers to use containers that were built by a trusted vendor or with Dockerfiles/container images provided by a trusted source.

I’d modify the traditional saying to, “Rome wasn’t built by Beta2”

Thanks,
Al