[caasp-beta] CaaS Beta2 OpenStack Image

Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.com
Tue Apr 18 07:47:37 MDT 2017

Hi,

On Fri, Apr 14, Dyon.Van-Bavel at alphabet.com wrote:

> I’m just a bit searching and trying to find the links within all documentation
> available, but it seems all documentation is made for the ISO images and not
> for the images that are supplied.

Yes, for the VMX images the docu isn't ready yet, but we have:

https://www.suse.com/betaprogram/caasp-beta/doc-bonus/#cloud-init

For the administration node, you need, as you found out already:

runcmd:
 /usr/share/caasp-container-manifests/activate.sh

For the cluster nodes, you need to configure salt minions. The
master name of the salt minions is the administration node:

salt_minion:
  conf:
    master: salt.example.com

That's all you need.

But this is only for Beta2, for Beta3 it will be different.

  Thorsten