[caasp-beta] kubernetes dashboard in v2.0 GA

Ns, Rushi rushi.ns at sap.com
Tue Dec 5 22:50:39 MST 2017

Yes, I tried Load Balancer as API FQDN but it wasn’t working that way ?  also you cannot download kubeconfig file from velum , it seems several bugs ont his release which we have to wait until SUSE guys respond on this type of use cases.

Best Regards,

Rushi.
I MAY BE ONLY ONE PERSON, BUT I CAN BE ONE PERSON WHO MAKES A DIFFERENCE