[caasp-beta] kubernetes dashboard in v2.0 GA

Alejandro Bonilla abonilla at suse.com
Wed Dec 6 09:01:28 MST 2017

The way I have the LB working on my side is:

named-DNS:
caasp-master            IN A            IP.ADDRESS.OF.LB (floating IP)

The above FQDN is for the Kubernetes API which needs to be provided in Velum so the certificate allows connections to that address. The LB/Master DNS entry needs to exist before deploying.

OpenStack LoadBalancer
1 LoadBalancer, with 2 Listeners

		Name	Description	Protocol	Port	Actions
		rr-api	-	TCP	6443	Edit
		rr-dex	-	TCP	32000	Edit

Each listener has the 3 master nodes as members going to the corresponding port.

Hope that helps.