[caasp-beta] Beta Access for Customers?

Vincent Moutoussamy vmoutoussamy at suse.com
Mon Mar 27 09:14:18 MDT 2017

Hi,

Please note that the official SUSE Beta pages are now:
https://www.suse.com/betaprogram
https://www.suse.com/betaprogram/beta/

The older SUSE Beta pages should have been shut down
(https://www.suse.com/de-de/support/beta-program/beta/), sorry for the
inconvenience I will trigger the redirection from the old to the new SUSE Beta
pages.

Have a nice day,

Vincent Moutoussamy
SUSE Beta Program and SDK Project Manager