[caasp-beta] Help! I'm stuck in an endless loop

Nils Magnus magnus-caasp at linuxtag.org
Thu Mar 30 07:12:27 MDT 2017

Hi,

I tried my very best to find out about the CaaSP-Beta program on the
website and in the news, got redirected to the list server, looked up
the mailing list, subscribed to it, received a welcome message stating
to go to the suse website, create another account there, get redirected
through some white blank pages to the list server again where I started.

This is a frustrating user experience. Is there some information
available about the Beta programm staring today, as announced, or not?

Regards,

Nils