[caasp-beta] Help! I'm stuck in an endless loop

Vincent Moutoussamy vmoutoussamy at suse.com
Thu Mar 30 07:47:17 MDT 2017

Hi,

Sorry to hear you frustrating experience, I will contact you in private to get
more details.

It is true that for now the mailing list and the web page
https://www.suse.com/betaprogram/beta/ are the only caasp-beta resources.

We will uncover more when our public beta iso images will be ready to download,
please be patient, you are at the right place (caasp-beta at lists.suse.com) to get
the official and fastest news about caasp-beta.

For now we are waiting for our QA processes to complete before being sure that
we can share our iso images.

Please stay tuned! We will send more details soon.

Vincent Moutoussamy
SUSE Beta Program and SDK Project Manage