[caasp-beta] single master failure of etcd cluster is unavailable or misconfigured

Rafael Fernández López rfernandezlopez at suse.com
Tue May 9 03:53:18 MDT 2017

Hello,

On the released version there is only one master, and there is no way to
recreate it whatsoever or add more master nodes. This will be improved
in upcoming versions.

On a deployed cluster you shouldn't get this error, unless something bad
or unexpected has happened.

Thank you,
Rafael Fernández López.