[caasp-beta] Portus in CaasP already included?

Nikhil Manchanda nikhil at manchanda.me
Wed Oct 18 01:26:30 MDT 2017

Hi Andreas:

Currently (as of the time-frame of the 2.0 release) Portus is not
pre-included with the CaaS Platform, but will need to be installed and
configured separately.

We are in the process of working on creating a Helm chart that will make it
easy to install Portus on CaaS Platform, but this will not be ready until
after the 2.0 release. There will be more information (in the form of docs
/ blog post) once we get there, so I would keep an eye out for that in the
future.

Hope this helps,

Cheers,
Nikhil