[caasp-beta] Roadmap for SUSE CaaSP 4 GA release

Vincent Moutoussamy vmoutoussamy at suse.com
Tue Jul 9 04:01:40 MDT 2019

Hi,

We didn’t forget your question, it is just that we are still discussing which
milestones/dates will be public or internal only.

We should have an official answer by tomorrow, sorry for the inconvenience
but stay tuned!

Have a nice day,
Vincent Moutoussamy
SUSE Beta Program, JeOS and SDK Project Manager