[caasp-beta] Roadmap for SUSE CaaSP 4 GA release

Vincent Moutoussamy vmoutoussamy at suse.com
Wed Jul 10 07:05:32 MDT 2019

Hi,

We have updated the release schedule for SUSE CaaS Platform 4 at:
https://www.suse.com/betaprogram/caasp-beta/#releases

With the following dates:
  *   Beta 4 — 15th July 2019
  *   Beta 5 — 29th July 2019
  *   RC1 — 12th August 2019
  *   GMC — 09th September 2019
  *   FCS— Mid-September 2019

Please keep in mind that we are working hard to stick with the schedule, however,
like any beta program this could be subject to change.

Thank you for your patience and hopefully have fun beta testing!

Have a nice day,
Vincent Moutoussamy
SUSE Beta Program, JeOS and SDK Project Manager