[caasp-beta] Fwd: Containerize SES on CAASP

James Ash james.ash at suse.com
Wed Nov 6 05:55:44 MST 2019

Hi Team,

Can we help Rushi out here?

Thank you.

Regards,

Jim Ash
SUSE Account Executive
415.309.1354

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Ns, Rushi" <rushi.ns at sap.com>
Date: November 4, 2019 at 3:27:37 PM EST
To: James Ash <james.ash at suse.com>
Subject: Containerize SES on CAASP

Hi James.

Can you provide exact download of tech-preview, also if possible anyone from your team can help me to setup this tech-preview CEPH containerized SES on CAASP

https://www.suse.com/betaprogram/containerized-ses-on-caasp/

BR,

Rushi.
I MAY BE ONLY ONE PERSON, BUT I CAN BE ONE PERSON WHO MAKES A DIFFERENCE