[caasp-beta] Containerize SES on CAASP

Vincent Moutoussamy vmoutoussamy at suse.com
Wed Nov 6 06:26:34 MST 2019

Hi,

This is the public beta mailing list, where customers, partners, prospects and
geekos can discuss the SUSE CaaS Platform Beta with the SUSE CaaS Platform
Engineering Team.

So long story short, this is not the place for your request.
I will contact you in private.

Have a nice day,

Vincent Moutoussamy
SUSE Beta Program, JeOS and SDK Project Manager