[Deepsea-users] "no ceph clusters available"

Alejandro Bonilla abonilla at suse.com
Wed Mar 15 08:10:23 MDT 2017

Robert,

I think that “error” is normal. Just try adding widgets and see if the cluster shows up on the field as “ceph”…

Also, fix the WARNS too… If that doesn’t do it make sure of:

ls -l /etc/ceph/
total 16
-rw------- 1 root      root      129 Jan 24 23:15 ceph.client.admin.keyring
-rw-rw---- 1 openattic openattic 111 Jan 24 23:17 ceph.client.openattic.keyring
-rw-r--r-- 1 root      root      362 Jan 24 23:15 ceph.conf

DeepSea should have done that.