[sle-beta] SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 SP3 End of Beta Program

SUSE Beta Program beta-programs at lists.suse.com
Fri Aug 4 05:48:36 MDT 2017

==SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 SP3 End of Beta Program

Thank you all!

We hope that you have enjoyed beta testing SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 SP3 and that we have provided the necessary help in your ongoing project.

To be sure that everything went well and to improve the next Beta Program, we would like to kindly ask you to take 5 minutes to fill the following survey:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/sle12sp3-beta

Please let us know what you think about our Public SLE Beta Program and SLE 12 SP3.

SLE 12 SP3 final release will be in early September!

The next SLE Beta will be a major version: SUSE Linux Enterprise 15! Rest assured that we will soon communicate more information.

==Closing the Beta Program
    Web pages: https://www.suse.com/betaprogram/sle-beta/ will be "disabled" until we have more information to share for the next Beta Program,
    Download links: Beta isos links will be disabled and removed,
    Mailing List: The sle-beta at lists.suse.com will be kept untouched,
    Bugzilla: You won't be able to create any new bug for "Beta SUSE Linux Enterprise * 12 SP3".

==Question?
And if you have any question regarding the Beta Program itself, please reach us
via beta-programs at lists.suse.com.

  Your SUSE CaaS Platform Team