[sle-beta] installation by using the “SLE-15-Installer” and “SLE-15-Packages” isos (no network connection)

Matthias G. Eckermann mge at suse.com
Thu Dec 21 03:17:24 MST 2017

Hello Uwe, and all,

I have done such an installation within KVM by mounting the "Packages"
ISO just as a second CDROM. It seems that in your case the installer
does not recognize this / see the second ISO correctly: which
environment are you using: physical (real hardware), a hypervisor, or
cloud? And how do you provide the second ISO there?

So long -
	MgE

--
Matthias G. Eckermann, Director Product Management SUSE Linux Enterprise
Phone: +49 331 58 17 63 79                 Mobile/DE: +49 17 92 94 94 48