[sle-beta] gmc install on aarch64

Czanik, Péter peter.czanik at balabit.com
Thu Jul 20 06:22:29 MDT 2017

Hi,

It's a SoftIron Overdrive 1000 (http://softiron.com/products/overdrive-1000/)
which arrived with Leap 42.2. I just deleted partitions to be able to do a
fresh install, so can't tell you the content of the partition right now.
I'll let you know what is on that partition once the next install is ready.
I plan to install Leap 43.3 now, but the bug seems to be shared between
Leap and SLES...

Bye,

Peter Czanik (CzP) <peter.czanik at balabit.com>
Balabit / syslog-ng upstream