[sle-beta] gmc install on aarch64

Czanik, Péter peter.czanik at balabit.com
Thu Jul 20 07:32:16 MDT 2017

Hi,

Looking at the installation messages (installing through serial console, so
I can't switch) sdb1 seems to belong to the USB stick containing. "sdb1"
seems to belong to the USB stick I use for installation. The problem did
not come up with the Leap 42.3 installer, so I'll try to reproduce it again
with the SLES 12 SP3 GMC installer.

Bye,

Peter Czanik (CzP) <peter.czanik at balabit.com>
Balabit / syslog-ng upstream