[sle-beta] waiting for shared lock

Waite, Dick (External) Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Fri May 19 00:46:27 MDT 2017

Grand Morning,

I'd like to set a flag so that I do not waste a lot of time, on Virtual machine that load-run-drop many times a day. I keep my patch level of the QE/QA machines at the same level. I can understand on physical machines and machines that are ipl'ed once a week or more checking each ipl for updates could make sense, but on machines that are loaded many many times a day it's a PITA.

So could we have a flag that says don't run this check please.

Many Thanks

__R

Software AG – Sitz/Registered office: Uhlandstraße 12, 64297 Darmstadt, Germany – Registergericht/Commercial register: Darmstadt HRB 1562 - Vorstand/Management Board: Karl-Heinz Streibich (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Eric Duffaut, Dr. Wolfram Jost, Arnd Zinnhardt, Dr. Stefan Sigg; - Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Andreas Bereczky - http://www.softwareag.com