[sle-beta] xinetd

Vincent Moutoussamy vmoutoussamy at suse.com
Thu Nov 2 07:22:44 MDT 2017

Hi Dick,

Antoine and Frédéric gave you the information on why “xinetd” was removed from
SLES 15, but we need to track down the issue you reported with Yast2 Network
Services.

So could you please create a bug report with the component “YaST2” and attach
your YaST2 log files? Then post the bug number in this thread for reference.

Thanks a lot.
Vincent Moutoussamy
SUSE Beta Program and SDK Project Manager