[sle-beta] Fwd: Re: Should a SLES15 code

Loic Devulder ldevulder at suse.de
Tue Oct 31 03:02:20 MDT 2017

Yes I understand, but in first beta versions some functionalities may
not work yet. Moreover, in the case a new major version like SLE15,
don't forget that final version is not expected until many months ;-)

And some customers also want to test installation, not only updates. I
previously was a SUSE customer and we always did new installations (with
new versions of application at the same time) instead of update. This
was to be sure to have the full new things (like snapshots in SLE12)
that an update cannot always provides.

Multiple customers sometimes involve mean multiple cases ;-)

But there are many things to test, be sure that all needed features will
be implemented for testing during this beta test :)